Wednesday, September 2, 2009

GOIN NUCYULAR ON THE WORLD

OK, I am back now.

I have had a number of personal problems since I've started this blog, but now I feel they're all under control.

In the interim, I have reached one overarching belief: Through critical thought, we could probably solve most of the problems that hurt us individually and as a society. The problem is that no one thinks critically very well, including myself. This is a bit of a problem.

The main focus of this blog will be to decry this whenever possible and suggest solutions towards thinking better. It will also be an outlet for my general outrage about things, chiefly concerning ways in which the strong abuse the weak. Oh, yes, and finally, I'll be eulogizing the Republican Party in a mocking tone, because, yes, I believe they are totally irrelevant right now. Then again, the rest of us need to act while we have the chance, because if somebody blows something else up in this country, the R's will ascend again.

Remember also: As Natalie Merchant once sang, "Until the lamb is king of the beasts, we are so one-sided."

No comments: